Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Caught Up

Between starting school, going to California, family coming to visit and all the other little things that have come up in between... I've gotten behind. So we're going to go out of order. Eventually I'll put up pictures of our trip to California but for now, here's other stuff that's been going on.
We got our truck back!!! Isn't she beautiful? It's certainly not new but runs great, has new brakes and we simply couldn't be more grateful to be driving our own 2 vehicles again finally!
Last Friday was BINGO night at Joshua's school. I would have never known Josh would like the game so much! I guess you can't go wrong with letters and numbers. Phil and I are definitely feeling weird about having a child of school age. We can't really be old enough for that, right?

No comments: