Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who Are They the Most Like?

Funny thing about having two boys is it seems people are obsessed with figuring out whether they look more like Phil or me. Seems pretty obvious to us but people often get it completely wrong. I figure it's one of those things that is in the eye of the beholder. Here's a couple of pictures I found pretty comical with all that in mind....
Shopping basket completely full of fruit and ice cream... I'm pretty sure those are my genes.
Obsession with everything on wheels that goes really fast... that's from Phil (at least mostly. Mommy likes to go fast too!)
Daddy is the one who taught them both how to stick out their tongue.
Interest in literature... Mommy's fault.
Wanting to take random pictures with things we find interesting... that's my fault, too.
Again... the obsession with wheels. Hm... still Phil.
So all in all it's kinda a draw. Either way, we love learning about the things the boys enjoy. It's going to be fun watching them grow up and see their interests change. Hopefully the wheel/going fast obsession is tempered a bit before we hit 16 or we're going to be in for some trouble!

No comments: