Friday, August 22, 2008

Eric and Lisa's Wedding

We had a great time at their wedding and I took a bazillion pictures! Here are just some of my favorites.

The boys good friend, Kaylee was there. They had a great time together!
Earlier that afternoon Joshua and I were talking about what was going to happen today. Josh decided that he wanted to get married, too! I told him he'd have to wait until he found, "his girl." After going through Mommy and Carriebeth and learning they were not options (because Mommy is Mommy and Carriebeth is too old for him), he decided that Kaylee was his girl. It was very cute!
Ice cream is definitely the way to win the hearts of young boys!
They had a photo booth and all the guys from work tried very hard to get inside. They had a really good time trying!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun it looks and what great memories. I still want to see a photo of Jeremiah in black and white with his blue eyes the only things in color. He is such a cuttie pie.