"Now is a good time for you to explore. Take a vacation."
Hmmm... today we bought our tickets to California. We'll be there September 9-23rd. If the promised bonus ever arrives we'll be trying to head down to Disneyland during that time (shhh don't tell the boys) but other then that we'll be visiting friends and family in Reno and trying to relax a little in the home-y-ness of the Northern California culture. Here are some things I'm missing about where I grew up:
- A growing season that lasts more then a couple months
- Jack in the Box
- Good wine
- In N Out
- Buttercream Bakery
- Carl's Jr (yes, there are some food issues here, but that's not what my post is about)
- Lots and lots of grapevines
- Family nearby
- Palm trees
- People who actually rush to serve you
- Being close to the ocean
- Nice restaurants... everywhere!
- Beautiful weather 9 months out of the year
- Healthier living lifestyle being popular