Friday, August 27, 2010

First Day of School

Today marks the end of our first week of our new homeschooling adventure.
 Here are our pictures from the first day.

It's going really well so far! I have been learning a lot along the way and we're tweaking it slightly each day. The boys are definitely being flexible with me. I'm learning more about both of them, what they already know and what they understand.
 Hopefully at some point I'll find the groove that's right for us. They both keep blowing me away! We haven't had to back track on anything yet. We've only pushed forward in a couple subjects to find material that is  more at their level.
Can I just take a minute to brag on my husband? He's the one who makes the whole homeschool thing possible. Not only does he do a wonderful job serving our country but he also brings home the bacon for us so I have the freedom to be there and do this for the boys. I couldn't be more proud of the man he has become over the years or more grateful!

No comments: