Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 7: Peach Picking

Few days in my life have been more content than the ones I've spent picking peaches.






Growing up my Grandparents had a peach tree and a couple apple trees in their backyard. I loved going there to help lighten the branches. I don't know what it is about it that I find so enjoyable.
 
 Verna found a place we could go pick our own about an hour away and I've never such such beautiful juicy peaches! Jeremiah and Joshua both enjoyed squishing the overripe ones quite a lot!!

Gross, I know.

They did let me sit them in a tree and let me take their picture, which counts for something.

We did go out a do a few other things that day but the peach picking was definitely the highlight! And all that hard work picking peaches did produce another really nice side effect...

No comments: