Here we are again with another mini-adventure. Finally are getting Jeremiah's room together more like I'd like to see it. My mom made curtains with ball ribbons and I found rods at Wal-mart for $4 a piece! I'm still working on a picture to replace the big ocean one in there, but we've made some progress toward a big boy room and away from the baby room.
Part of the military wife in me wants to not share this but the boys enjoyed it, so here we go. Our dryer still isn't working and rather then tote 6+ loads of laundry to the laundromat or a friends house just to spend hours frustrated with the boys, we spent $3 at the dollar store and picked up a clothes line and a couple packs of pins and tried to make the best of it. Hopefully the air will do it's thing in our basement and dry our clothes. It's been a few years since I've had to do this, and trust me, I'd MUCH rather be throwing them in the dryer then doing all this.... but it was a brand spankin' new deal for the boys and they loved it. I still have probably 3 or more loads to try and hang before they mold in the baskets, so pray our clothes dry quickly and we're able to figure out a way to afford a working dryer!