Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just Us Lately

We've had a bit of a rough time adjusting to the new school schedule. It's not school itself, it's the attitude adjustment it has brought about in both of the boys. I'm finally feeling like things are settling into place again! It is rough when it feels like you're starting from scratch again discipline wise. Definitely glad to be on this side of the adjustment period!
Now that the weather has calmed for Autumn, we're trying to get the boys outside more often. Time to bring out the bikes again... unfortunately Joshua's brain must have grown substantially since starting school... as his helmet no longer fits properly!
Jeremiah still prefers his scooter. I bit easier to control, I assume. I'm glad he has something to move around in even though it is pretty difficult keeping up with our newly quite speedy Joshua while still supervising Jeremiah on the scooter that never seems to go very far.
This is what I woke up to the other morning out our dinning room window. My morning glories (in the bottom of the shot) are always awake before I am. This is my favorite time of year!
Jeremiah is really starting to come into his own now that he gets alone time with Mommy everyday. He has his own Library storytime, preschool books and runs errands with me while Josh is at school. It's so nice to be able to have this time with him. Just a couple more years and he'll be starting the school adventure as well!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh, I LOVE morning glories! They don't grow around here, I think. And that picture of your two lads from the back is so cute.