Monday, November 10, 2008

A Trip to Maryland

Phil got a long weekend for work, so we went ahead and took the 3 1/2 hour drive up to Maryland so he could see his Mom and step-dad. The boys had a blast and it gave us a break from all the house hullabaloo. I think the highlight was bouncing on the air mattress every night.
I think the face and the shirt go well together.
Sorry, just a random one I took of Jeremiah that I really liked. In spite of all the craziness the boys have had to endure in the last month or two, they are still so happy and downright content. I wish I could be like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great expression of Jeremiah. He is such a cutie anyways, but that look says it all. Love the shirt, although I am pretty sure Phil just shook his head at it. Looks like you had a great break getting away. Love you guys and miss you all.