Friday, November 14, 2008

The Way Things Are

No fun pictures for today, but some news.

Found out yesterday our house appraised for $2,000 more then we're paying for it. Our realtor said that never happens in a market like this, so we're excited and grateful at the same time. We are so anxious to close and move into our own home again!

Things have been a little crazy since the morning after we switched our living quarters for the time being, Josh woke up with double ear infections, refusing to even eat a waffle for breakfast. He's on a whole bunch of different medications and is just about acting normally again. He has a check up on Wednesday so hopefully he's totally better by then.

I was reminded last night that I needed to let family specifically know that the FRG (family readiness group) here is making hoodies and t-shirts specific to Phil's squadron. Let me know via email if you want one and I'll send you the information you need. I know we'll be ordering some. They even have toddler shirts, so I'm excited! Have to have orders in by the 30th so let me know early if you want one.

Other then that, in general news, Josh is still our little number whiz. Earlier today he wrote down from memory the numbers from our new house, our old house, Nana's house and Grammy's house. Crazy. Jeremiah is learning new random words all the time. The latest addition was "co-co" yesterday at the grocery store when I was pacing the aisle looking for cocoa powder. He's so impressed with himself.

I think that's all the new stuff for now. Hopefully soon we'll be more in a groove and I'll have pictures to put up again.

No comments: