Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Road Trip Day #1

Today was the first day of driving. We went down to North Carolina. We'll be leaving Arthur behind here and heading further on our way tomorrow morning. It was a great first day!
I'm pretty sure I forgot 5 or more vitally important things... but I've only realized a couple of them. I think we're doing good!
Got a later start than I intended after I woke up feeling pretty crummy. Some helpful advice from a sister-in-law helped me feel more like my normal self and we got our stuff together and got on the road.

The boys handled the travel very well today! My guess is our last day in the car will be much different!

We stopped off the highway and got ourselves some fresh peaches. Yum!! Those were there tomatoes. I have never seen such big tomatoes!

Then we finally got to our destination! Time for a fun night with cousins and grandparents before heading off on our way tomorrow!

No comments: