Monday, July 5, 2010

Toothbrushes, a Painting and a Quandry

I need your help. Why is it I have 2 children and 8 toothbrushes in their bathroom?

Like any thrifty Mom would I bought the mulitpack of superhero toothbrushes to last us a while. I put the extras under the kids sink to get when we needed them. Apparently Jeremiah had other plans.
That's not really what I need help with. The painting is dry. I decided to go ahead and hang it even though it still smells some. I'm impatient. Ask Phil. It's a problem. I'm pretty sure I get it from my Mom.
 Anyway. I don't know how to hang it!
 The boys noticed right away a smile that was completely unintended and now I'm not sure how to put it up there.

Do I turn it and try to hide the fact that it's there or just leave it exposed unabashedly?
What do you think??

No comments: