Friday, April 11, 2008

Course 3 Final Cake

I have to admit, I'm somewhat impressed with myself. A couple months ago I would have never attempted something like this! This is my final cake from Course 3 which I completed last night and set up this morning. I had to borrow a friend's camera since my battery was dead, but you get the idea. This is a chocolate fudge cake with chocolate buttercream and dots to carry the theme from the girls retreat this weekend here at our church called Meant for More. There are more then 140 women and girls signed up and we're so excited around here! Please be praying for the conference this weekend. I think it's going to make a huge impact on these girls!!
On a personal note, I've already started my 4th and final course from the Wilton series this week. 3 weeks left and I'm done! I still have two cakes left to make before then, so keep an eye out!

No comments: