Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flowers

The other day I was talking with Phil on the computer and feeling guilty about needing to actually take care of the things that needed to be ironed that were piling up on the couch when there was a knock at the door. "Great," I thought, "another person selling me bug repellent or all purpose cleaner." Oh the joys of being a stay-at-home Mom.

It wasn't, though! It was my good friends carrying flowers from Phil!
Now, there's a bit of a back story. The FRG did this as a fundraiser and I knew it was coming. I had even told Phil about it in passing before he happened. I never though he would sneak around my back to have the girls do it for me as well! I was so surprised! My husband rocks!

Aside from that... here's a little bonus. Pictures of the boys after their haircut this last week.
Jeremiah's sense of style leaves a little to be desired... but he's 3. He has time to improve his orange with baby blue color combination sensibilities.
Joshua and Arthur. Not sure if you can tell, but Josh's shirt is completely covered in dog hair this morning. That's just how we roll these days.

No comments: