Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Presents

Today I got my anniversary presents from Phil!

I was a little excited...
Can you tell Jeremiah took that picture? He was on a chair... I crouched down. We made it work. 
He had also sent me a card a while ago and they all came at once in the mail today like he had planned it that way all along. The card made me cry. He's good at doing that. I think part of him enjoys making me cry.
He sent me the nicest most comfortable sheets I've ever slept in. I think I might just stay right here in bed all week!
Oh... shoot. Boys. That's right.
Well, guess I'll have to get up in the morning anyway.
He also sent me a remote for my camera. Happy day!

Josh helped me try it out.

So did Jeremiah... though not willingly.
He had just woken up from a nap he didn't want to take in the first place. Can't really blame the poor guy for having a Mom who won't stop taking pictures of him.

No comments: